Get A Free Crime Insurance Quote!
Crime Insurance (also called “Fidelity Insurance”) from Quote Liability is insurance for businesses to cover potential losses due to victimization by criminals. Additionally, fraud and embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise, occurring in even the best of work environments. Many businesses purchase Crime Insurance policies that also allow them to file claims for employee theft (or other offenses). On average, U.S. businesses and organizations lose 7% (approximately $994 billion) of their annual revenues to fraud.
Because of the sheer wide-spread scope of statistics like this, businesses, not-for-profit entities, and public organizations should ensure they are adequately protected. A Quote Liability Crime Insurance policy provides extensive and flexible coverage for a broad range of crime associated risks. Currently, regular Property Insurance policies don’t cover the losses that can be caused by dishonest employees. To ensure that your business is protected, a Crime Insurance policy from Quote Liability is emphatically recommended.
Who We Cover:
- Private companies
- Publicly traded companies
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Public entities
Quote Liability Crime Insurance is Here to Protect Your Business!
- Clients’ property
- Vendor theft
- Forgery and alteration of checks, credit cards and personal accounts
- Theft, disappearance and destruction inside and outside the premises
- Computer and funds transfer fraud
- Money orders and counterfeit currency
- Telephone toll fraud
- Identity fraud expense
- Virus restoration and licensing violation fines and penalties
- Expenses incurred to determine the existence and amount of a loss
- No pollution exclusion