Get A Free Workers’ Compensation Insurance Quote!
What is Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Workers’ Compensation Insurance is required by regulation in most states when you have W-2 employees. In some states your business may also be required to also include coverage for your 1099 contractors. Workers’ Compensation Insurance from Quote Liability covers your employees’ medical and disability expenses related to work-related illness and on-the-job injuries. In some states, owners, officers, partners and other principals can decline to participate in their own companies’ workers’ compensation coverage.
Quote Liability has multiple forms of Workers’ Compensation Insurance, for all types of businesses, including:
- Contractor Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage – Carpentry, Masonry, Painting, Roofing, Electrical, Landscaping and Mechanical Professionals
- Disability Insurance Coverage – State laws require that most businesses carry Workers Compensation Insurance in addition to Disability Insurance for their employees
- Programmer and Computer Consultant Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage
- Restaurant Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage
- Retail Store Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage
- Small Business Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage
- Trucking and Transportation Companies Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage
- Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage for New Businesses and New Ventures
Workers’ Compensation Insurance Coverage Incentives with Quote Liability
There are discounts available for businesses with a clean track record of safe operations and management. This creates an incentive for employers to be responsible in their business operations. With Quote Liability, not only is your business provided with the best Workers’ Compensation Insurance coverage, you are also rewarded for maintaining a safe working environment for your employees.